Account Manager, Membership Sales - Sacramento Kings (Sacramento · CA)
The Sacramento Kings organization is an engaging, fast-paced, and fun Sports and Entertainment Franchise. As a member of our team, you'll be given the opportunity to impact the Sacramento region both on and off the court. Combining a collaborative and innovative work environment with a talented and diverse staff, we've created a workforce in which every team member has the tools to reach their full potential.
- Responsible for selling full menu of ticket products including season ticket memberships, premium courtside and club contractual agreements, group sales, nightly suite rentals and partial plans.
- Utilize a wide variety of Sales 3.0 technology tools to create meaningful engagement daily with prospective clients.
- Daily focus on prospecting, appointment setting, executing sales presentations in a virtual format, face to face format, and closing sales.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and prospects through creative means including, but not limited to: networking events, speaking engagements, seat visits at games, off site meetings, prospect tickets in-game, and virtual meetings.
- Maintain the highest level of customer service to all current and prospective clients.
- Candidate should possess a team first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best.
- Actively participate in Team Member trainings, developmental opportunities, and activities.
- Develop a Work-From-Home structure and schedule in coordination with Manager, Membership Sales.
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus on business management, sports management, or a related field
- Proven track record of top 10% results with two or more years (2+) of successful sales experience in a sports or Fortune 500 environment
- Supporting and advocating diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and strong work ethic; committed to teamwork
- High level of confidence, enthusiasm, and personal accountability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and organizational ability
- Must be proficient in Archtics, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce and Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Proven time management, organizational, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work long hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
What is the earliest date you would be available to start?
Tell us about why you want to work in Sales.
How would you rate your competitiveness on a scale of 1 to 10? Why?
What professional qualities or experiences can you provide that are relevant to this position?
Tell us about why you are interested in this role with the Sacramento Kings organization?
Tell us about your career goals and where you would like to see yourself 5 years from today.