The Group Experience
Providing the Finest in Sports, Entertainment and Community Leadership
Street Team with Phoenix Suns in Phoenix · AZ
Phoenix Suns jobs
Sports Jobs in Phoenix · AZ
Administration/General Management: General Management/Profit & Loss
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
This is a part-time position within the Phoenix Suns Marketing Department. Members of the Street Team will be fun, ambitious, hardworking and committed to promoting the Phoenix Suns and Phoenix Mercury. This vital role in the marketing department will serve as brand ambassador for the Suns while working with multiple departments within the organization. In addition, this individual will need to be available for a minimum of 75% of home games and events per month.
What we need from our Street Team:
- Work both on and off-site events (i.e. home games, special events, sports tournaments, partner appearances, festivals, etc.) in an effort to promote the Phoenix Suns / Mercury
- Responsible for installation set-up, operation and tear down of all interactive elements and the Phoenix Suns / Mercury Mobile Marketing vehicle at scheduled events
- Responsible for all operational needs and activation of the following elements while at events representing the Phoenix Suns / Mercury - handout premium items, facilitate on-site promotions, get along with fans and communicate general information
- Make sure vehicles are fully stocked with necessary items for each event and ensure vehicles are kept clean at all times
- Assist with organization and maintenance of the mobile unit
- Assist Marketing Department in researching new events for appearances
- Responsible for fan engagement and data cultivation at each event
- Responsible for completing post-event wrap-up forms after every event
- Assist with other tasks as needed
Our Ideal Candidate will Possess:
Our candidates are passionate about our teams and the game of basketball! They are organized multi-taskers with outstanding problem solving capabilities in a rapidly changing work environment. The Street Team members are hard working, detail oriented and results driven, providing strong leadership skills and an outstanding team environment! Candidates should possess outstanding interpersonal skills, be customer-service oriented, 18 years of age or older and possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
We prefer candidates with previous marketing/promotional/event/street team experience and the ability to speak Spanish fluently.
What can you expect?
- Flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends, and some holidays
- Ability to work home games, nights/weekends and holidays as the need arises
- Requires prolonged standing; ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
- Able to work in outdoor conditions
The physical demands are representative of those required for the employee to be successful in performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities.
Additional duties, expectations, demands, etc. may be added or changed to this document on an as-needed basis in order to meet organizational needs. The Phoenix Suns are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Experience Preferred 2
How did you hear about this job?