The Group Experience
Providing the Finest in Sports, Entertainment and Community Leadership
Refrigeration and Food Service Equipment Maintenance Engineer - Phoenix Suns (Phoenix · AZ)
Phoenix Suns jobs
Sports Jobs in Phoenix · AZ
Administration/General Management: General Management/Profit & Loss
The Refrigeration & Food Service Equipment Maintenance Engineer will support all scheduled arena events and maintain arena equipment. The Engineer shall be proficient in HVAC-R, refrigeration and low temperature equipment and general maintenance repairs. Must have basic knowledge of Central Plant Operations, Energy Management and Arena Life Safety Systems.
What you will do:
- Evaluate and prioritize all work requests
- Plan, prepare and perform work projects and building preventative maintenance tasks
- Requisition for the purchase and issue of materials, parts and components required for work order or project completion
- Accurately and consistently documents maintenance tasks and repairs
What we need from our Engineer:
- Good communication, organization, interpersonal and time management skills
- Demonstrate sound organizational, coordinating, and personal interface skills
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work without direct supervision
- A thorough knowledge of food service equipment repairs and maintenance
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the successful performance of maintenance duties as a skilled technician required
- High School diploma or GED required
- HVAC/R Trades Certification required
- Previous experience in large, multiuse facility preferred
What you can expect:
- Flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends, some holidays and some overtime to meet business needs.
- Lifting, climbing, extended sitting or standing may be normally required
- The ability to communicate & hear via two-way radio is imperative
- May be exposed to heat, cold, dust, noise and chemicals.
- Occasional travel may be required
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is not an all-inclusive document. Additional duties, expectations, demands, etc. may be added or changed to this document on an as-needed basis in order to meet organizational needs.
The Phoenix Suns are an Equal Opportunity Employer