The Group Experience
Providing the Finest in Sports, Entertainment and Community Leadership
Account Executive, Group Sales with Phoenix Suns in Phoenix · AZ
Phoenix Suns jobs
Sports Jobs in Phoenix · AZ
Administration/General Management: General Management/Profit & Loss
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Primary focus is on selling group tickets for the Phoenix Suns with a secondary focus on season tickets, premium packages and other seating for a wide variety of events and attractions:
- Outstanding Sports Teams: Phoenix Suns (NBA), Phoenix Mercury (WNBA), Arizona Rattlers (AFL), NAZ Suns (G-League)
- Family Shows! (Disney on ice, Ringling Bros. & Barnum & Bailey Circus, Supercross, Monster Jam, etc.)
The selected candidate will make outgoing calls; set/attend sales-based appointments and presentations, in addition to working sales events and games. Group Sales Account Executives plan and coordinate large group events and theme nights, directed at generating ticket revenue. Account Executives will perform basic office functions as needed, and be challenged to build new ideas to increase sales!
What we need from our Account Executive
- Contacting qualified and unqualified sales leads for new group and season sales
- Leading and servicing existing group accounts
- Drive new revenue through calls from category lists to area organizations and follow-up as necessary
- Performing “event day” responsibilities, including entertaining clients and fulfilling large/theme group night commitments on weeknights and weekends
- Handling customer service and ticketing issues of assigned group customers and prospecting for new group clients and attending/staffing numerous networking, marketing, and community events
Our Idea Candidate will possess:
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience
- At least one year of sales experience in a fast pace environment including previous experience in Group Sales either with an arena or professional/collegiate sports team preferred.
What can you expect?
This role will need the ability to attend all home games! Traditional business hours are anticipated for non game days. Account Executives experience flexible scheduling to include evenings, weekends, some holidays and some overtime as business needs arise.
During home games and events, this role should anticipate the need to lift 35+ pounds and work sales tables including standing for extended periods of time.
The physical demands are representative of those required for the employee to be successful in performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to assist individuals with disabilities.
Additional duties, expectations, demands, etc. may be added or changed to this document on an as-needed basis in order to meet interpersonal needs. The Phoenix Suns are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Experience Preferred 4
How did you hear about this job?