In this role, you will focus on delivering a superior customer experience by building and maintaining long-lasting relationships, providing proactive service and exceeding member expectations to our fans and guests. The Member Service team will build customer and fan loyalty by using personal touchpoints, offering unique experiences, as well as through communicating information and details effectively.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Responsible for service effort and annual retention of account base
- Working to upsell, cross-sell and generate new business from account base and referrals
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing relationships with clients including friends, family and guests
- Proactively communicating to customers by being an expert on member benefits and team initiatives
- Providing a unique and personalized experience by going above and beyond expectations in order to increase the customer experience.
- Managing and tracking personal touchpoints in SalesForce through proactive phone calls, in-arena seat visits, handwritten notes, office appointments and interactions at member events
- Providing creative and innovative new ideas to enhance the team including new benefit programs, events renewal incentives
- Assisting in coordinating and executing annual member events, mailings, gifting, fence-sitter initiatives
- Working diligently to ensure a smooth account transition by collaborating with the Consumer Sales and Inside Sales teams
- Using logical thinking and problem solving techniques to reach practical solutions for our members
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university is required
- At least 1 year of sports industry experience
- 1-2 years in a sales or customer service facing positon
- Excellent communication, networking and writing skills are required
- Must demonstrate a high degree of motivation, time management, attention to detail and organization
- Ability to write creatively and present ideas in a clear and concise manner
- Collaborative spirit in regards to recognizing overall goals and vision
- An amiable, proactive, and self-motivated team improver
- Past experience using Ticketmaster, Salesforce, Archtics and Ski Data software
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.