Producer/Editor - Detroit Pistons (Detroit · MI)
Detroit Pistons jobs
Sports Jobs in Detroit · MI
Technical Services: Producer
Are you interested in joining a team of go-getters dedicated to serving and uplifting the community? Join Detroit Pistons team and our mission.
In this role you will be responsible for the production and development of video content for all Pistons properties. Non-game night duties include all facets of video production for use in arena, on broadcast and online.
As the Producer/Editor you will be an active member of the Pistons in-house video production team. This team is responsible for the production and execution of all Pistons programming including Detroit Pistons home games, digital/social content, TV & radio and Detroit Pistons auxiliary programming.
We are seeking a team member with a positive, upbeat attitude that can connect with a diverse population, and we are excited to meet you!
What you’ll be doing :
- Produce and edit content for all Pistons properties and clients – internal and external
- Act as primary videographer for event coverage or interviews
- Conduct interviews that help create compelling storylines
- Script-writing for short and long format features
- Support media management in networked environment
- Distribute finished content to social/digital team.
- Lead video shoots including multi-cam directing/producing
- Other responsibilities as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Broadcast Production, Communication, Film/Digital Media or related field
- Proficiency as an editor -- both video and audio, including file management within shared network
- Expert level skills in Adobe Creative suite – including Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
- Ability to capture the essence of a story by acting as a producer in various situations (interviews, on-site at events, etc)
- Creative videographer/photographer comfortable with various types of HD cameras/video production equipment
- Experience with live broadcast or video production company is a plus.
- The ability to work under stringent deadlines and quickly adapt to change.
- Script-writing ability for short and long formats and video production.
- Ability and willingness to travel
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Did you hear about this posting through the Detroit HBCU Alumni Network?
Did you hear about this through an HBCU/Handshake?