Premium Seating Executive - Detroit Pistons (Detroit · MI)
Detroit Pistons jobs
Sports Jobs in Detroit · MI
Ticket Sales and Services: Premium/Suite Sales
Summary: The Premium Seating Executive will sell a comprehensive array of sports and entertainment products with an emphasis on annual suite and loge leases as well as courtside and club memberships for the Detroit Pistons. Other products include, but are not limited to, Pistons season ticket memberships, group packages, hospitality, single event suites and loges, entertainment ticket packages and G-League ticket packages.
We are an organization that is committed to leadership in our community, diversity and inclusion, teamwork, our customers and personal character and accountability. We are seeking a driven addition to reflect our core values. If you are a former athlete, or competitive in nature, and find yourself nominated for leadership roles, this would be a role for you! We are looking for a team player that can easily build relationships and is results oriented. We consider ourselves an extension of The Pistons brand, we are excited to engage with the Detroit community, and we want to meet you!
Essential Duties and Primary Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for, but not limited to, the sales of new annual suite and loge leases, courtside, and club memberships, full, partial and group ticket packages, as well as single event suites and loges to both the business and consumer market sectors
- Meet and exceed established weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals
- Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and service standard methodologies, prospecting, networking, lead generation, referral gathering, data capture and personal database management
- Achieve a required set number of outgoing phone calls per day with the purpose of crafting new business opportunities
- Generate a pre-determined minimum number of weekly out of office, as well as in arena “face-to-face” meetings, to build further business opportunities
- Provide an outstanding level of customer service to all ticket buyers, regardless of level of purchase
- Continually construct and implement unique sales strategies, ideas, and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities
- Contribute positively to the sales team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members
- Participate and contribute to daily or weekly sales team meetings and training sessions
- Active involvement in at least one specified networking group, to assist in creating new sales opportunities
- Strong organizational, time-management, excellent oral and written communication, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, balance multiple initiatives simultaneously and adhere to deadlines is key.
- Proficient digital literacy including Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook) as well as the ability to learn and master new software programs including the CRM platform (Salesforce) and ticketing system (Ticketmaster Archtics) is essential.
- Can navigate the arena in order to visit clients during home games and escort potential customers on seat tours, showing various seating options and facilities on both game days and non-game days.
- Available to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- A minimum of four years of successful sales experience regardless of previous industry
- Four-year college degree
- Established network of clients in the Detroit Metro area is preferred, but not required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Did you hear about this posting through the Detroit HBCU Alumni Network?
Did you hear about this through an HBCU/Handshake?