Information Technology Intern - Detroit Pistons (Detroit · MI)
Detroit Pistons jobs
Sports Jobs in Detroit · MI
Are you looking to joining a team of go-getters dedicated to serving and uplifting the community? Join Detroit Pistons team and our mission!
Our Internship Program is a 10-week program crafted to provide college students and recent graduates with a once in a lifetime opportunity within the sports and entertainment industry. We designed our program to deliver hands-on experience that can be readily applied to challenges and professional pursuits.
We are looking for a team member with a positive, upbeat attitude that can lead and connect with a diverse population!
What you’ll be doing
- Staging and deploying new Macs and PCs
- Staging and deploying new mobile devices
- Setting up workstations
- Fixing end-user issues
What we’re looking for
- College students entering their junior or senior year, or recently graduated college within the last six months, studying Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Network Operations, or a related field.
- A GPA of 3.0 or above is strongly preferred.
- The ideal candidate will be detailed oriented, inquisitive and willing to wear multiple hats. Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Hard-working, self-improvers who are hungry, proactive, and possess a positive attitude.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week, unless otherwise agreed upon with their supervisor. Some interns must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
- Ability to commit to the full 10-week assignment.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the Pistons Performance Center.
- Must be able to provide your own housing throughout the duration of the internship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Did you hear about this posting through the Detroit HBCU Alumni Network?
Did you hear about this through an HBCU/Handshake?
Are you able to provide your own housing for the duration of the internship?