Group Sales Executive - Detroit Pistons Basketball Company (Detroit · MI)
Detroit Pistons Basketball Company jobs
Sports Jobs in Detroit · MI
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
Are you interested in joining a team of go-getters dedicated to serving and uplifting the community? Join Detroit Pistons team and our mission to empower!
As a Group Sales Account Executive, you will sell a comprehensive array of Detroit Pistons ticket related products with a strong emphasis on group, hospitality and single game suite rental inventory. Other products include season tickets, partial ticket plans and long term suite leases. We are seeking a team member with a positive, upbeat outlook that can lead and connect with a diverse population!
What you’ll be doing:
- Upholding sales of full, partial and group outing ticket packages, as well as single game suite rentals and annual suite leases for Detroit Pistons games at Little Caesars Arena
- Maintaining business relationships for on-going renewal and upsell opportunities
- Working to meet and exceed established weekly, monthly and annual sales goals and benchmarks
- Implementing and demonstrating outbound sales efforts by using the best sales and service practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, referral gathering, data capture and personal database management
- Generating a pre-determined minimum number of outgoing phone calls per day with the purpose of building new business opportunities and servicing/maintaining existing relationships
- Initiating a minimum number of weekly out of office as well as in arena “face-to-face” meetings to generate an increased number of business opportunities
- Developing, Selling, and Facilitating pregame, in-game, and postgame group sales events and fan experiences
- Craft, promote, and facilitate group ticket packages events aligned with NBA Group Sales Categories (Schools, Churches, Dance/Cheer, Youth Basketball, Businesses, Military, Non-Profits, etc.)
- Promote and maintain ongoing/consistent employee group ticket offers to Corporate Partner Accounts and various companies and organizations
What we’re looking for:
- A four-year college degree at an accredited college or university
- A minimum of two years of successful sales experience
- The ability to navigate the arena in order to visit clients during home games and escort potential customers on seat tours, showing various seating options and facilities on both game days and non-game days
We are looking to gain an ambitious, experienced sales professional who leads by example, establishes solid business relationships, maintains a professional demeanor, and maximizes opportunities to increase revenue potential. Strong organizational, time-management, communication, and problem solving skills are desired for this role. An applicant with outstanding active listening skills and a customer service mentality would excel here. We are interested in a positive team member that can function in a fast-paced environment, balance multiple projects, and adhere to deadlines.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Did you hear about this posting through the Detroit HBCU Alumni Network?
Did you hear about this through an HBCU/Handshake?
Please describe a Group Theme Night ticket sales initiative you have executed or would look to implement in this role?