VP, Content & Creative - Detroit Pistons (Detroit · MI)
Detroit Pistons jobs
Sports Jobs in Detroit · MI
Are you looking to joining a team of go-getters dedicated to serving and uplifting the community through basketball? Join Detroit Pistons team and our mission to empower!
The Vice President of Content and Creative is responsible for owning the efforts for the development, execution, distribution and collaboration around all programming, production and creative needs for the Detroit Pistons and its entities. This position is responsible for integrating, leading and communicating the workflow for departments focused on content creation and development. Key focus will be creative content efficiencies and distribution, brand campaign look and feel, corporate partner contract executions, partner inventory development, inventory and technical execution of elements developed for broadcast, digital, game/event operations and coverage of all live events on and off the court.
We are seeking a team member with a positive, upbeat attitude that can connect with a diverse population, and we are excited to meet you!
What you’ll be doing :
- Facilitate cross-functional communication related to content and creative for all departments ensuring alignment of priorities and workflow
- Responsible for the consistent integration of our brand voice across all content and creative mediums with a focus on fan engagement and driving revenue
- Oversight of a workflow solution that allows for tracking and approving creative projects
- Responsible for crafting and carrying out season-long strategic planning and budgeting for the content and creative teams
- Responsible for creative direction and storytelling feedback for the production team inclusive of both on and off the court executions
- Closely collaborate with Basketball Operations, Marketing Operations, Brand Strategy, Social & Digital and the CSR teams to develop content and creative for big brand initiatives
- Development and distribution of content specific for corporate partners and social platforms
- Responsible for photo and video asset management processes and collaboration with other departments
- Strategic distribution and content sharing with all Detroit Pistons broadcast partners
- Oversight and direction for the Pistons Performance Center multimedia studio and usage
- Leadership and development of members of the content and creative teams
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- 15+ years of experience in creative and content production
- Effective prioritization under quick deadlines
- Adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Script-writing ability for short and long formats and video production.
- Working knowledge of design and production software
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Did you hear about this posting through the Detroit HBCU Alumni Network?
Did you hear about this through an HBCU/Handshake?