This position assists in completion of house equipment set-up and performs various maintenance and housekeeping duties.
- Assist in completion of house equipment set-up before events when necessary.
- Assist in finishing set-up, setting of game map distributing game time and place seat backs
- Assist in completing the assembly and installation of staging and the assembly and set-up of risers and temporary seating
- Clean exterior ramps, docks and entrance areas
- Sweep and collect trash on plazas and sidewalks
- Shovel snow and remove ice
- Assist with deliveries involving forklifts and pallet jacks
- Perform miscellaneous routine maintenance duties
- Work in collaboration with engineering department in maintaining the building and special projects that arise
- Change outside message board and roster board after all games or events
- Move office furniture and equipment as needed
- Replace recycle containers
- Set up various rooms for meetings and events
- Any other duties that arise or are assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Individual must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Employee should have knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and Microsoft Word.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret directions and technical diagrams.
PROBLEM SOLVING REQUIREMENTS:
Employee must deal with various internal and external constituents to solve problems and deliver projects on time with accuracy, professionalism and with outstanding customer service.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, move heavy objects, use a computer, use a 10-key calculator, use a telephone, speak, hear, and write.
While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate and the noise level in the Fieldhouse / game environment is usually loud. The stress level may become high during certain times of the year. The work hours at times throughout the year can be long including nights, weekends, and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants for full-time employment at Pacers Sports & Entertainment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment.