Treasury Manager - Pacers Sports & Entertainment (Indianapolis · IN)
Pacers Sports & Entertainment jobs
Sports Jobs in Indianapolis · IN
Accounting and Finance: Accounting/Finance other
This position is responsible for the Treasury function of the related and consolidated companies of Pacers Sports & Entertainment. These duties range from the day to day posting and reconciliation of cash receipts and disbursements to high-level, analytical cash management duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deposit daily cash/checks, make decisions about what account the payment needs to be applied to and post deposits to the GL.
- Process all check refunds and write-offs related to team/box office tickets.
- Post all bank transfers, as well as incoming and outgoing wires/ACH activity, to the GL.
- Review communication from bank and decision ACH/Positive Pay amounts.
- Reconcile petty cash on a monthly basis.
- Post ticket payment batches to Archtics that are expensed to the GL.
- Post Archtics ticket system batches to the GL and reconcile batches to bank activity.
- Reconcile Archtics ticket system to GL quarterly.
- Post all Ticketmaster receipts/payments to the GL and reconcile the related GL accounts.
- Order cash per diem for teams and distribute and post to GL. Create taxable per diem listing by employee for payroll processing.
- Collect/process credit card payments for building event A/R and post to the GL.
- Track all incoming cash receipt/credit card information and resolve credit card chargeback issues and answer (internally and externally) any questions regarding credit card charges.
- Prepare daily cash reports for management and manage cash needs for all cash accounts including building operating bank account.
- Responsible for generating monthly cash forecasts used by senior management and ownership.
- Review and have a full understanding of the company loan agreements and related covenants. Assist in cash projections and borrowing requirements.
- Prepare monthly analysis of receipts, disbursements and payroll activity. Research differences between actual receipts and disbursements and forecasted amounts.
- Other Duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
4-year college degree, plus 3-5 years accounting/finance experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret instructions and reports. Ability to write reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Manager, Clients, Customers, and the general public. Ability to handle internal and external customer inquiries in a positive and professional manner.
Knowledge to apply mathematical operations and perform these operations in the course of their daily work. These basic mathematical operations may include tasks such as, analyzing costs, figuring statistics, and perform accounting functions such as balancing accounts, analyzing accounts, etc.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret directions.
PROBLEM SOLVING REQUIREMENTS:
Employee must make independent decisions when account coding, giving season ticket refunds and investing. Employee must exercise discretion and independent judgement when handling confidential information.
Employee should have a strong working knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word. Must have knowledge of and experience using General Ledgers Systems; Great Plains preferred. Employee may be required to learn other software packages to perform their job duties.
Employee must have excellent organizational and analytical skills.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, use a 10 key calculator, use a computer, speak, hear and write. The noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate, and the noise level in the Fieldhouse / game environment is usually loud. The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
All applicants for full time employment at Pacers Sports & Entertainment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Exemptions will be considered for applicants who receive a conditional offer and who are unable to get the vaccine due to medical or religious reasons.
How did you hear about this job?