The Ticketing Analyst will primarily be supporting the Ticket Sales, Customer Loyalty, Premium Experience and Logistics teams in creating, maintaining, and improving the analytical processes within the Ticketing Department. This team member will gain exposure to multiple aspects of ticket sales operations by assisting with quantitative and qualitative projects related to reporting/tracking, implementing, and developing strategies to increasing revenue for the sales team. This position will support Pacers Sports & Entertainment (Indiana Pacers, Indiana Fever, Fort Wayne Mad Ants, Gainbridge Fieldhouse events).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform insightful data analyses to identify trends and then make recommendations to help drive strategic decision-making to increase revenue
- Provide both routine and ad-hoc analysis and additional sales-related reporting to improve performance and efficiency including:
- Projections – Game-by-Game and Season-Long
- Game-by-Game Pricing Monitorization
- Pipeline analyses to track sales performance, pacing, etc.
- Inventory Management
- Use predictive analytics and statistical modeling to optimize sales and retention campaigns, ticket packaging, and other key initiatives to help drive revenue growth
- Assist in creating recommendations for future ticket pricing using historical sales data, including season tickets, group tickets, individual game tickets, and premium seating
- Apply analytics techniques to extract information from various data sources, including Ticketmaster systems, such as Archtics and Ticketmaster Classic
- Create and develop interactive dashboards through business intelligence platforms, such as Tableau and Microsoft Power BI, to assist executives with uncovering trends and making informed business decisions
- Assist internal data users with reporting and the continued use of various new software and technology
- Other duties and special projects as assigned. Work during non-standard business hours may be necessary at times
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- Confident self-starter with professional demeanor, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent capacity to learn quickly, problem-solve and self-teach as necessary
- Experience in analytical and data-related projects, sales report creation and market research preferred
- Experience in creating predictive modelling strategies, such as regression analyses, forecasting, etc.
- Ability to translate massive quantities of data analysis into logical explanation and reasoning.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and familiarity with SQL and other statistical programming tools such as R, Python, etc.
- Working knowledge of tools such as CRM (Salesforce) and Business Intelligence Platforms (Tableau)
- Strong combination of database management skills and desire to take ownership of data quality
- Ability to perform analysis proactively and independently
- One year of experience working with Ticketmaster ticketing systems preferred
Employee should have knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Also, employee should have knowledge of business intelligence tools, particularly Tableau.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret instructions and reports. Ability to write reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Manager, Clients, Customers, Ticket Reps, and Executive team members.
Ability to apply mathematical operations to calculate pricing and create data-driven reports.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions and make recommendations. Ability to interpret directions and technical diagrams.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to:
- Move & lift heavy objects
- Use telephone
- Use computer
- Speak, hear, and write
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate.
- The noise level in the Fieldhouse/game environment is usually loud.
- The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants for full-time employment at Pacers Sports & Entertainment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment.