The Ticket Technology Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Ticket Logistics department while we improve the benefits of Pacers Sports & Entertainment’s ticket systems (Indiana Pacers, Indiana Fever, Fort Wayne Mad Ants, Gainbridge Fieldhouse) and related software to better our business, our sales reps’ experience and grow our revenue. This position will not only work with various departments to understand and fulfill their ticket fulfillment and reporting needs, but will also use knowledge of our business, our products and sales processes to help build tools to increase the company’s overall efficiency and productivity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Compliment the Logistics department personnel in all ticket system and software issues within the organization, and work with Ticketmaster to resolve issues.
- Assist in the integration between Archtics and third-party providers (Ticketmaster certified partners).
- Assist in processing and tickets orders by selling tickets to accounts, process payments/moving money. In rare cases, printing physical tickets & vouchers may be necessary.
- Assist with Season Ticket Renewals- reserving seats, changing price codes, creating order lists, invoice quick fills, and finesse the AccountManager payment flow.
- Primary contact for all online group sales procedures and troubleshooting regarding Archtics Promo Codes and any Ticketmaster certified partners (currently using FEVO).
- Edit and manage AccountManager using the Ticketmaster CMS.
- Assist in monitoring day to day operation of AccountManager, NBAtickets.com and TMOne. This includes launching, programming and maintaining Ticket Management and online sales functionality.
- Process all suite rental ticket sales and payments in Archtics.
- Manage all new Archtics user IDs and privileging.
- Train new Archtics users to sell and make payments. Develop and maintain training materials.
- Be a primary resource for sales reps’ Archtics questions/concerns.
- Use Formstack to build and update numerous sales forms to ensure proper and easy use.
- Possess intermediate Excel skills including but not limited to formulas, vlookups, pivot tables, filters, and formatting.
- Support Associate Director of Ticket Tech in daily sales reports for upper management.
- Provide backup assistance on biweekly commission reports to ensure accurate and timely payments to sales reps.
- Provide customer lists for various criteria when needed for sales campaigns, marketing emails and operational purposes.
- Effectively manage deadline including understanding how to communicate if one might be missed and working through solutions if there is no timeline flexibility.
- Work well with firm timelines and surprise malfunctions (during presales/onsales/product launches).
- Handle ticket issue resolution in box office on game days including troubleshooting issues with digital tickets (missing tickets, unable to log in, broken phones).
- Provide face to face customer service to guests who may be upset or angry while maintaining a calm demeanor.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned. Work during non-standard business hours will be necessary at times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university preferred, and at least 1 year of experience with Ticketmaster ticket systems or equivalent ticket system preferred. 1 year of experience with Ticketmaster suite of advanced products is strongly preferred. Sales and marketing experience in a professional sports environment desired.
Preferred employees have knowledge of Archtics, Ticketmaster Host, Ticketmaster Advanced Product Suite (including but not limited to Account Manager, Promo Codes, TM1 Entry, and TM360). Employee should also have knowledge of Microsoft Office product suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, Power Point), Salesforce CRM, Formstack and other software as needed. Will also be required to learn new software systems, evaluate software systems and become an expert on upgraded versions of existing software.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret instructions and reports. Ability to write reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Managers, Clients, Customers, and the general public. Ability to communicate and sell ideas to peers and executives. Ability to create and deliver presentations to all levels of employees and upper management.
Knowledge to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as analyzing costs, making change, and figuring statistics.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret directions and technical diagrams.
PROBLEM SOLVING REQUIREMENTS:
Ability to solve problems and increase organization and or departmental efficiency by developing models and reports. Must adapt this problem solving ability as the business needs change and as the system is upgraded and changed.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to:
- Use telephone
- Use 10 key calculator
- Use computer
- Speak, hear and write
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate.
- The noise level in the Fieldhouse/game environment is usually loud.
- The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants for full-time employment at Pacers Sports & Entertainment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment.