We are seeking hardworking individuals to assist in elevating the Pacers brand by providing outstanding customer experience to include merchandising standards, product display and inventory accuracy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in customer’s purchasing needs while creating an innovative shopping experience.
- Process purchases through POS system.
- Maintain merchandising standards and cleanliness of store/stands.
- Assist in inventory cycle counts and annual physical inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this role, an individual is expected to perform duties successfully and efficiently. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. In addition, this job also requires:
- 15-40 hours availability based on business demands and store/event coverage needs. Available days, evenings, some weekends and holidays.
- Must be available to work 75% of games, concerts/events.
- Must have attention to detail.
- Some lifting and moving of heavy boxes may be required. May be asked to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or equivalent. Previous retail/customer service experience preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret instructions and reports. Ability to write reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Managers, Client
Knowledge to apply mathematical concepts to make change and do mathematical analysis when needed.
PROBLEM SOLVING REQUIREMENTS:
Employee must effectively engage with customers and other employees and must exercise discretion when making sales. We are looking for individuals that can cater to customer's needs while adhering to company's guidelines and integrity. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and make decisions. Ability to interpret directions and execute.
Employee should be proficient in Microsoft Office software such as Outlook and retail POS systems.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach, lift and/or move heavy objects. Other functions include the use of credit card machines, POS system, telephones and radios.
The noise level during games and events are usually loud. The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
As a Pacers Team Store employee, you will be working in a fast-paced, upbeat environment. Employees are eligible to receive a merchandise discount on all PSE brands (Pacers, Fever, Mad Ants, Pacers Gaming). Staff shirt will be provided for daily scheduled days to be worn on game days, events and regular business hours. We offer flexible scheduling and visibility to monthly work schedule.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.