In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Marketing Analyst will report to the Business Insights Manager within the Customer Insights and Engagement department. They will help the broader Marketing department pull and analyze data to answer questions as it relates to consumer behavior, predictive insights, maximizing campaign efficiency and more. This role will work across Pacers Sports & Entertainment brands and work to make recommendations to multiple stakeholders based on their findings through visual storytelling!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Study past and current fan/customer behavior alongside the market to predict future trends and answer business questions.
- Review marketing and sales campaigns to assess efficiencies and areas of improvement.
- Analyze fan segments to provide possible new revenue streams and target audiences that fit personalized journeys.
- Work to identify ideal content to serve to audiences for optimal conversion.
- Formulate surveys gauged at learning fan base affinities and sentiments towards Pacers Sports & Entertainment brands.
- Create presentations to communicate insights with clarity and impact.
- Work alongside other analysts to uncover best recommendations and ways to engage with our fans.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree required. Strong preference for degrees with an analytics or similar technical focus.
- 2+ years of experience as a business, sales, or marketing analyst.
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis. Excellent analytical skills and a high degree of business acumen.
- Experience in advanced analytic and statistical techniques related multivariate and A/B testing, digital revenue attribution, customer segmentation, and marketing effectiveness.
- SQL skills with an ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries.
- Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
- Experience and knowledge of statistical modeling techniques: GLM multiple regression, logistic regression, log-linear regression, variable selection, etc.
- Technical experience with correlation and regression analysis in tools like Excel or R; experience with visualization tools like Tableau or PowerBI.
- Strong organizational skills and presentation skills.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to:
- Speak in public
- Use telephone
- Use computer
- Speak, hear and write
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate.
- The noise level in the Fieldhouse/game environment is usually loud.
- The stress level may become high during certain times.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.