PS&E is looking for a Corporate Partnership Intern to provide support in sponsorship-related areas of the business. This position will gain valuable experience in the basketball industry, learning game operations, event planning and sponsorship execution. The intern will work closely with Pacers Sports & Entertainment front office staff at Gainbridge Fieldhouse.
- Assist the department at all Indiana Fever and/or Indiana Pacers home games through general set-up responsibilities
- Understand the brand and business objectives of each Pacers and Fever Partners
- Build work schedules for game day activation and ensure partner promotions are executed during events
- Support the department in day-to-day tasks and undertake projects/activities as recommended by the Activation Coordinators, Managers, and Sales Directors.
- Ensure the efficient and timely delivery of all sponsorship projects and initiatives
- Assist in the creation of recap presentations following events and at the end of the season
- Understand and align with all company policies, procedures and requirements
- Ability to interact, collaborate and communicate effectively with a broad range of internal and external people in a professional and ethical manner
- A positive and hardworking personality
- High level interpersonal, planning, time management and problem solving skills
- High level attention to detail
- Ability to resolve tasks and department efficiencies
- High level presentation and interpersonal attributes
- Ability to cope with high pressure situations and fast-paced environments
- Innovative, positive, and an overall phenomenal teammate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal capabilities, self-motivation, ability to work well among others and take initiative
- Able to walk, stand and lift light to heavy items.
- Willing to work 20 - 30 hours a week
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
All applicants for internships at Pacers Sports & Entertainment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Interns who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment.