Corporate Partnership Operations Coordinator with Pacers Sports & Entertainment in Indianapolis · IN
Pacers Sports & Entertainment jobs
Sports Jobs in Indianapolis · IN
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Broadcast/ Media Sales
This position is responsible for creating, maintaining and updating templates and customizing client presentations for the Corporate Partnership Department. This role will assist with the preparation of new business proposals, recaps of season performance, and reports showcasing specific inventory or other needs. This position will support the work of the Corporate Partnership Department which is responsible for selling across all PSE properties and leagues. This position will also assist in recruiting and retaining Pacers radio network affiliates, trafficking all media for the department, and will be involved with department sales & inventory tracking and reporting. This position will be responsible for ad hoc projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. The primary responsibility of the position will be to assist Corporate Partnership Sales & Activation staff in development of customized “best in class” customer presentation materials. This will require advanced PowerPoint skills, photo shop and other current windows software skills. digideck or equivalent experience preferred.
2. This position owns the process for any 3rd party template proposal development system (i.e.Sportsdigita) that can assist department personnel in speeding the quality and quantity of customer proposal information.
3. This position will work with the Director of Corporate Partnership Operations to contact and retain current Pacers radio network affiliates at the highest possible number of games to be broadcast. The position will also recruit new affiliates on the highest possible reach stations in priority markets to join the Pacers radio network.
4. This position will traffic radio and television spots for all department sales with all radio and tv stations involved.
5. Work with department personnel to better organize and process the photo & file drives used by department. Work with IT on this and other potential efficiencies where technology could streamline processes.
6. Manage contact lists via Salesforce for external communication to sponsors including things like correspondence and/or invitations.
7. Designated department contact for electronic contract routing software ( i.e. Convergepoint/SharePoint)
8. This position will learn internal & external reporting procedures to back up Director of Operations.
9. This position will be involved with all suite & ticketing archtics transactions and understand the process behind the transactions.
10. Foster strong communication skills and build relationships with all departments on behalf of the Corporate Partnership Department including but not limited to those we most frequently work with: IT, Legal, Marketing and Premium sales & service.
11. This position will work with 3rd party vendors of social listening devices, television listening devices and general demographic information to get data into a usable state, analyze data, and draw conclusions accordingly.
12. Periodically assist department staff with game day duties as requested.
13. Must be able to continually review processes and look for ways to improve.
14. May be required to work a flexible schedule that includes events/games on some evenings/weekends.
15. Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employee should have a strong knowledge of Photoshop, Microsoft Windows, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Salesforce or other CRM. Experience with digideck, Sportsdigita or equivalent as well as archtics is preferred. Mus have the ability to a learn and utilize new computer programs quickly and efficiently.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, two plus years related project management, signage, creative or related experience required and a valid driver’s license.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret directions and technical diagrams.
PROBLEM SOLVING REQUIREMENTS:
Employee must deal with various internal and external constituents to solve problems and deliver projects on time with accuracy, professionalism and with outstanding customer service.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to:
4. Be exposed to loud noises
5. Use computer
6. Speak, hear and write
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position will be required to work PS&E events as needed which are evenings and weekends in addition to normal business hours.
1. The noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate.
2. The noise level in the Fieldhouse/game environment is usually loud.
3. The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?
Tell us about your top 3 strengths.
Tell us about your software skills and the level of expertise/experience you have with each.