This position is responsible for assisting the day-to-day operational aspects of the box office as well as coordinating all activities associated with group, venue & client ticket distribution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
1. Assist in building and managing manifests and ticketing inventory for events using Ticketmaster and Archtics.
2. Remain current with new software/product releases for Host, TM1 Entry, Archtics/Account Manager, and all technology products.
3. Basic knowledge of event programming as it relates to sales channels and consumer experience.
4. Act as liaison between Box Office and Premium Services.
5. Maintain Box Office Operations department policies and procedures pertaining to Archtics.
6. Responsible for maintaining the Box Office email account and all correspondence within.
7. This position will possess a solid understanding of the industry standards and will be forward-thinking and open-minded.
8. Coordinate and provide support for any Box Office projects that arise.
9. Assist with the Elevate initiative by demonstrating excellent customer service skills, respond promptly to customer inquiries and requests, and assist in ongoing training to all box office personnel in customer service standards.
10. Support ticket sellers at window as needed.
11. Assist ticket sellers with answering phone as needed.
12. Assist Director or Managers with updating information at the windows and distributing to internal departments when needed.
13. Assist Director in preparing Box Office bank deposits for assigned events and maintain records of deposits.
14. Assist Director or Manager in preparing daily reports.
15. Assist Director or Manager in providing ADA relocations when needed.
16. Provide additional Support Staff during events when needed.
17. Participate in regular staff meetings to facilitate discussion and sharing of ideas related to improving efficiencies and monitoring the future of ticket operations.
18. Additional responsibilities as assigned by Director and Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree. Ticketmaster & Archtics experience preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret instructions and reports. Ability to write reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Manager, Clients, Customers, and the general public.
Knowledge to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as upgrading ticket exchanges and balancing the host audit to the ROFR/ Premium Services seat sold report.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret directions and technical diagrams.
PROBLEM SOLVING REQUIREMENTS:
Employee must make independent decisions when interacting with co-workers and dealing with the public. The employee must exercise discretion in scheduling personnel to minimize labor costs. Employee must be fair-minded and have excellent communication and people skills. Employee must make independent decisions and exercise independent judgment and discretion.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to:
4. Use telephone
5. Use 10 key calculator
6. Use computer
7. Speak, hear and write
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Ticketmaster, Archtics
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. The noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate.
2. The noise level in the Fieldhouse/game environment is usually loud.
3. The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants for full-time employment at Pacers Sports & Entertainment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Exemptions will be considered for applicants who receive a conditional offer and who are unable to get the vaccine due to medical or religious reasons.