Warehouse Associate - Part Time with Indiana Pacers in Indianapolis, IN
Indiana Pacers jobs
Sports Jobs in Indianapolis, IN
Retail/Licensing: Warehouse Operations
This position is a support position that exists to support and maximize sales through the various Indiana Pacers retail outlets.
1. Receive and inventory all merchandise deliveries.
2. Maintain efficient system of storage of all merchandise in warehouse.
3. Maintain clean and orderly warehouse.
4. Tag all incoming merchandise.
5. Responsible for participating in physically inventories.
6. Receive and distribute incoming shipments (UPS, RPS, etc.) to office.
7. Prepare phone and web orders
8. Coordinate all outgoing shipments.
9. Stock and maintain inventory levels at Fieldhouse merchandise stands with direction from supervisor.
10. Stock and maintain inventory levels in HCGS.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be able to work efficiently and accurately. Work hours and schedule will vary but will most likely average between 15-24 hours/week.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret instructions and reports. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Manager, Clients, Customers, and the general public.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Must be able to calculate receiving documents reconcile etc.
Ability to interpret directions and technical diagrams.
PROBLEM SOLVING REQUIREMENTS:
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to:
6. Move heavy objects
8. Use 10 key calculator
9. Speak, hear and write
Must have some experience in using a computer; may be required to do some data entry and use a spreadsheet for tracking.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. The noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate.
2. The noise level in the Fieldhouse/game environment is usually loud.
3. The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
How did you hear about this job?