Part Time Retail with Pacers Sports & Entertainment in Indianapolis, IN
Pacers Sports & Entertainment jobs
Sports Jobs in Indianapolis, IN
Retail/Licensing: Retail Sales Associate
- This position serves and helps customers in making purchases of Pacers, Fever, Mad Ants, Pacers Gaming and concert related merchandise from the Pacers Team Store and throughout Bankers Life Fieldhouse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Serve our customers and deliver outstanding service to them at all times
- Open store/register at beginning of business day.
- Sell merchandise to in store customers or via phone, mail, or web orders.
- Maintain a clean and neat store/stand appearance.
- Assist in re-stocking merchandise on floor and in the stands.
- Assist in pulling re-stock merchandise.
- Assist in tagging merchandise.
- Assist in doing semi-annual inventory counts.
- Close store/register at conclusion of business day.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret instructions and reports. Ability to write reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Manager, Clients, Customers, and the general public.
- Knowledge to apply mathematical operations to such tasks as making change.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret directions.
PROBLEM SOLVING REQUIREMENTS:
- Employee must effectively communicate with customers and other employees and must exercise discretion when making sales.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to:
- Move heavy objects
- Use credit card machines
- Use telephone
- Use 10 key calculator
- Use computer
- Use cash register
- Speak, hear and write
- Employee should have basic computer skills.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the office work environment is usually moderate.
- The noise level in the Fieldhouse/game environment is usually loud.
- The stress level may become high during certain times of the year.
How did you hear about this job?