OTE Street Team
The OTE Street Team is a key component of the Fan Experience & Community Engagement team at Overtime Elite. Reporting to the Fan Experience & Community Engagement Manager, this position plays a pivotal role in the development of the OTE fanbase and the growth of the league’s regional brand presence through the execution of fan engagement outreach initiatives. This team also supports OTX and other Overtime event activities as needed.
What You’ll Do:
- Work both on and primarily off-site events (i.e. OTE fan events, non-profit events, sports tournaments, partner appearances, festivals, etc.)
- Responsible for installation set-up, operation, and tear down of tables, tents, signage, giveaways, and all interactive elements.
- Responsible for all operational needs and activation of the following elements while at events representing Overtime - handout premium items, facilitate on-site promotions, connect with fans, and communicate our mission and history.
- Make sure vehicles are fully stocked with necessary items for each event and ensure vehicles are kept clean at all times.
- Assist with organization and maintenance of the mobile unit.
- Assist Fan Experience & Community Engagement team in identifying new events for appearances.
- Responsible for fan engagement and data cultivation at each event.
- Responsible for completing post-event wrap-up forms after every event.
- Assist with other responsibilities as needed.
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated and proactive self-starter that is energized by the OTE environment, puts our fans first in service and commitment, is solution-oriented, high energy, and loves interacting with fans.
- Highly motivated and proactive self-starter who works well as both a team member and individual contributor.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills, with the ability to follow through, meet deadlines, and work in a timely fashion.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills, with the ability to engage new and existing fans with high energy, enthusiasm, and expertise on our brand.
- Comfortable working with a non-traditional schedule and adjusting to dynamic project priorities, resources, etc.
- Deep understanding of the Overtime and Overtime Elite brands, teams, content, and more.
- Advanced knowledge of Atlanta sports culture, fan experience, and the Overtime demographic & culture.
- Works well in high-pressure situations, and maintains poise in a live event environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.