Note: this job is closed to new applications.
Provide ticket and service support for all customer groups while exemplifying the customer service standards of the Orlando Magic.
• Reports To: Ticket Operations Manager
• Indirectly Reports To: Assistant Director of Ticket Operations
• Hiring Authority: No
• Game night responsibilities Yes:
• Approximate number of games worked per season: ALL HOME GAMES
• Event night responsibilities: Yes
• Approximate number of events worked per season: 1-20
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide exceptional customer service to all Orlando Magic customer groups.
• Process ticket orders, invoices and payments & maintain/balance batches and money received.
• Coordinate processing of ticket requests for all internal and external customer groups such as season ticket holders, owners, coaches, players, sponsors, staff, visiting team, and the league.
• Gather and organize part-time staff availability on a weekly basis for scheduling purposes.
• Assist in the ticket support for premium services, season ticket services, ticket sales, and tourism areas.
• Assist with special needs for ticket purchasers and media.
• Assist in the processing of comp ticket orders.
• Assist with all mail outs such as season tickets, renewal packets and playoff tickets.
• Work with Arena Operations and all other game night staff with the execution of improvements to the game day experience for all fans.
• Assist with all season ticket holder events, including, but not limited to first year orientation and open practices.
• Contribute to the common goals of the department and demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Assistant Director, Director, and Vice President of STSO.
• Senior or graduate-level student or recent college graduate.
• Course work in Marketing, Communications, or similar field.
• Knowledge of Archtics ticketing system (preferred).
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Research and analysis skills and experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (2007), Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related computer skills required.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on business writing skills.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects and support multiple high level executive positions.
• Ability to work independently without supervision, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative.
• Ability to take direction without follow up.
• Ability to work collaboratively with others for whom you have no direct supervisory authority.
• Strong teamwork and team synergy skills required.
• Excellent ability to establish rapport with others and ability to build strong interpersonal relationships.
• Exhibit good judgment and decision-making skills.
• Availability and willingness to work extended hours, including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule based on the changing priorities of the department.
• Position may be required to stand and be on feet for 3-4 hours at a time during event shifts.
• Occasional lifting of heavier objects up to 30 pounds necessary when setting up for events.
How did you hear about this job?