Inside Sales Representative with Oklahoma City Thunder in Oklahoma City · OK
Oklahoma City Thunder jobs
Sports Jobs in Oklahoma City · OK
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Are you a standout colleague with a high motivation to succeed, positive attitude and phenomenal interpersonal skills? We are looking for a super star addition to our group of sales pros. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will help to build an exciting in-arena atmosphere by connecting with fans and filling the arenas for Oklahoma City Thunder and Oklahoma City Blue home games. Bring your networking, communication and sales talents together to sell tickets through phone calls, office appointments and in-arena client visits. You will work with a team of professionals dedicated to building meaningful personal connections with our fans. The position offers the opportunity to grow your professional sports sales career in an exciting and supportive training environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet the established sales objectives including structured execution of sales calls, setting up in-arena visits and outside appointments
- Play a prominent role in grassroots sales efforts for both the Oklahoma City Thunder and our development league team, the Oklahoma City Blue, selling a menu of ticket products including full and partial season tickets
- Make a minimum of 70 outbound sales calls each day with the goal of establishing new contacts and ticket revenue
- Complete 3-5 face-to-face appointments per week and passionately build opportunities for new business through up selling opportunities and referral from existing clients
- Identify business opportunities by attending professional and personal networking events
- Achieve weekly and monthly sales goals and effectively follow up with clients and prospective clients to establish relationships and meet or exceed customer expectations
- Work assigned sales, promotional and team events, developing new prospects and referral opportunities
- Uphold the team-first culture of the sales and service departments by working in conjunction with co-workers to meet both individual and team goals
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work or military experience, with prior sports sales experience preferred
- Desire to start a career with a professional sports team and a love of the game of basketball
- High level of integrity, competitiveness, positivity and an eagerness to learn
- Friendly and professional telephone manner and clear verbal and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal talents including strong listening skills and confident communication
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish a definite plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel required; CRM experience a plus
- Ambitious and highly engaged, ready to exceed expectations daily
- Ability to generate creative and imaginative solutions to business opportunities
- Work schedule will include regular office hours as well as evenings, weekends and holidays as required by game schedules
This is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Manager, Inside Sales and Development Team Sales.
As a full-time employee of the team you will enjoy our generous benefits package including a robust medical/dental/vision plan, 401(k) with matching funds, season ticket options, gym membership subsidy, on-site yoga and more! Job posted: January 2020
The Professional Basketball Club, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, considering applicants fairly on the basis of qualifications, experience and business needs. We value diversity and support an inclusive environment for all employees.
How did you hear about this job?