Corporate Partnership Sales with Oklahoma City Thunder in Oklahoma City · OK
Oklahoma City Thunder jobs
Sports Jobs in Oklahoma City · OK
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsorship Sales
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Are you a motivated sales professional with proven success building long-term client relationships and can build creative opportunities out of any situation? Bring your talent and unrelenting drive to The Oklahoma City Thunder as we seek out new business partners on a local, regional, national and global level!
We are an NBA franchise with strong fan, corporate and community support throughout our home state and around the globe. We are proud to be a part of a regional cultural renaissance and strive to focus on meaningful community leadership as an organization and as individual members of our community. By joining the Thunder, you will be a member of a first-class organization that values integrity, mutual respect and courtesy, as well as the talent you contribute.
We will look to you to develop new corporate partnerships and work to renew existing partnerships. You will understand the power of the Thunder brand and the data supporting the value of a relationship to current and potential partners. Along with your fellow sales professionals, you will generate sustaining revenue streams by procuring corporate partnerships that impact the Thunder, Chesapeake Energy Arena, the Oklahoma City Blue and any future team owned developments. You will listen to client needs and collaborate cross-departmentally to bundle our business assets including logo rights, television, radio, in-arena signage, digital and social media, tickets and suites to craft effective marketing platforms for our partners and drive long-term revenue for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver annual sales results and successfully build and maintain a portfolio of clients
- Develop new and manage existing key corporate partner relationships
- Market and sell fully-integrated corporate partnership programs to local, regional, national and global businesses
- Research and prospect for new business leads continually, using creativity to envision and initiate new business-to-business connections
- Work collaboratively within the partnership sales, activation, strategy and cross-functional teams to achieve departmental goals and objectives.
- Coordinate and deliver unique and polished sales presentations with confidence
- Develop and implement in-market/retail promotions to add new value for your clients
- Provide second-to-none client service and renew existing partnerships
- Assist in a variety of department-related duties on event nights
- Establish and maintain substantial connectedness in the community and regularly attend community events
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience or military experience
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Premiere Pro preferred
- Flexible and reliable standout colleague, always acting in the best interest of their department and the company
- Ability to craft and maintain productive, positive relationships
- Exhibit a natural curiosity, creativity, innovation and power of persuasion
- A desire to sell
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, confidence speaking and presenting in front of groups
- Basic knowledge of partnership activation, sponsorship sales, and sports/entertainment marketing partnerships practices
- Some level of experience in market research and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
- International business experience a plus
- Valid driver’s license and insurance and clean driving record
- Physical requirements of the position include the ability to lift and carry boxes up to 50 pounds and work in-arena in the presence of loud music or crowd noise and flashing or strobe lighting
This is a full-time, exempt position, reporting to a Manager, Corporate Partnership Sales.
Our generous benefits package includes excellent medical/dental/vision coverage, life and disability insurance, employee ticket options, 401(k) with matching funds, gym membership subsidy, on-site yoga, paid time off and much more!
The Professional Basketball Club, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, considering applicants fairly on the basis of qualifications, experience and business needs. We value diversity and support an inclusive environment for all employees.
How did you hear about this job?