Welcome to the NBA/WNBA/G League Team Jobs Web site where you can now be connected to all the hiring managers with NBA, WNBA, and G League teams! If you are interested in working for any of the NBA/WNBA/G League Teams, please scroll down and apply for a position. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities available within the following categories:
Manager, Membership Services
- You will provide first-class customer service and value for our fans.
- You will champion a double-bottom line that engages, unifies and gives back to the community we serve.
- You will work tirelessly to build generationally exceptional teams that compete for championships year after year and create lifelong memories for our fans.
- You will measure performance with specific objectives and metrics and our analysis and decisions are compelled by data.
- You will prize leadership, but you should value teamwork and collaboration and transparency even more. We treat each other with respect. We act with honesty and integrity. We remain humble.
- You will innovate. We are nimble and first to market. We are not averse to risk.
- You will have fun. We are in the business of happiness.
Position Overview: This position is directly responsible for all revenue goals associated with an assigned account base of existing season ticket holders, focusing on renewals and retention, referrals, add-ons and upgrades. The Manager, Membership Services will focus on forming relationships with their assigned account base by being forward thinking to anticipate the needs of their clients. This is achieved by providing world-class service, learning about and developing excellent relationships with accounts, and delivering customized communications, events, programs, and benefits to the team’s season ticket holders. Please note this is a Sales and Service position.
- Improve year over year fan satisfaction.
- Meet and exceed retention and associated revenue goals.
- Present oneself as the key go-to-person.
- Sell Upgrades, Add-ons, and referrals.
- Build tight-knit relationships with assigned account base through enthusiastic communication, including seat visits, phone calls, emails and other communication channels
- Should make a minimum of forty out bound calls per day.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and effectively communicate all team happenings, events, plan-holder benefits meaningful to assigned account base.
- Be forward thinking, respond and resolve all customer complaints, requests, and inquiries from assigned account base; handle difficult fans and situations in a calm and professional manner.
- Meet and exceed assigned service levels and standards.
- Ensure plan-holder information and data are accurate and complete for assigned accounts.
- Assist in developing and delivering customized programs, events, and benefits to drive loyalty within assigned account base.
- Work closely with Ticket Sales, Ticket Operations, Marketing, Community Relations, Arena Staff, Game Operations, PR and Sponsorship to execute integrated programs.
- Assist in arranging Special Events such as VIP Reception, STH Skating Events, STH Face-Off Party, Feedback Sessions, etc. Includes mailing invitations and tracking RSVP’s as well as planning of event set up.
- Work all Wizards home games in conjunction with Wizards Membership Services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in service/ hospitality, sales and event management.
- Relationship Builder.
- Excellent Communication Skills- social, verbal, written, sales.
- Problem Solver; Creative; Attention to Detail and Team Player.
- Basic knowledge of Archtics Ticketing System.
- Experience with SalesForce a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?
Do you currently work for Monumental Sports & Entertainment? Yes/No