Welcome to the NBA/WNBA/G League Team Jobs Web site where you can now be connected to all the hiring managers with NBA, WNBA, and G League teams! If you are interested in working for any of the NBA/WNBA/G League Teams, please scroll down and apply for a position. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities available within the following categories:
Ticket Sales & Service Representative
- Generate revenue by selling Utah Jazz season tickets, partial season ticket packages, mini plans, group seats, and premium inventory via face-to-face presentations, phone calls, sales tables, in-game seat visits, prospecting, referrals, social selling platforms, and networking events.
- Demonstrate world-class customer service and grow client relationships by servicing 50–100 season ticket accounts with a goal of renewing the accounts the following season.
- Utilize a CRM management system to track and report all aspects of the account (progress of relationship, client’s needs, sales opportunities, etc.).
- Commit to ongoing sales training and development through regular one-on-ones with your director; a staff mentorship program; role-play sessions; and departmental and organizational meetings.
- Meet or exceed outreach, renewal, and new sales goals.
- Fulfill other duties as assigned.
- Be a student, be a teacher, be a leader.
- Be a good teammate, contribute positively to a winning culture, and be respectful.
- Protect the legal, financial, and moral well-being of the company.
- Exemplify the Larry H. Miller Group of Company values.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred.
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude while potentially working long hours, nights, weekends, holidays, and in stressful situations.
- Must be a positive team player who is detail-oriented, self-motivated, honest, innovative, communicative, coachable, reliable, passionate, flexible, energetic, outgoing, and resilient.
- Willingness to champion the company’s mission, values, and vision, including “Being the best place in town to work and the best place in town to do business”.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- This person must be able to communicate and express themselves both written and verbally.
- This person must be able to observe, inspect, estimate and assess.
- The person must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- This person must be able to lift 20 lbs.
How did you hear about this job?