Welcome to the NBA/WNBA/G League Team Jobs Web site where you can now be connected to all the hiring managers with NBA, WNBA, and G League teams! If you are interested in working for any of the NBA/WNBA/G League Teams, please scroll down and apply for a position. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities available within the following categories:
Ticket Sales & Service Intern
Note: this job is closed to new applications.
The Utah Jazz is seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated intern to assist our Group Sales Team. This internship program offers the opportunity to gain valuable skills as you work in the unique and exciting environment of the professional sports industry. You will learn aspects of group event planning, ticket sales, prospecting, reporting, and client management in a fun, fast-paced environment. This internship begins December 1st, 2017 and ends April 15th, 2018.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Jazz Ticket Sales & Service Sales team in their daily pursuit of individual and company sales goals
- Assist the Jazz Ticket Sales & Service team on Jazz and Stars game nights. These duties include coordinating and assisting with group events, distribution of tickets/credentials and other game night responsibilities as assigned.
- Contribute to the team by coordinating event management aspects of sales initiatives
- Perform administrative office duties including filing, organizing, data entry and mailing
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent oral and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail and enthusiastic about working in a sports-related field
- Self-starter who is also comfortable with learning and collaborating in a dynamic team environment
- Primary work location will be the Jazz team offices located at the Zions Bank Basketball Campus and at Vivint Smart Home Arena.
- Physical requirements of the job may include lifting approximately 30 pounds
- Work schedule will vary and will include office hours as well as staffing events and home games on evenings, weekends or holidays
This is paid, part-time internship reporting to the Director of Group Sales.
How did you hear about this job?