What you will do:
- Design graphics for web, social and other marketing media.
- Create Info-graphic templates for use over several mediums.
- Participate in the operation of game night promotions, video board and web content.
- Produce/Edit short video pieces for web use
- Assist with departmental administrative functions as necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Excellent knowledge of the Adobe CC including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Proficiency in HTML, Flash, Final Cut, and wordpress is a plus.
- Previous Sporting Industry experience is also a plus.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Passion for women’s basketball
What you will learn:
- How graphic design fits in as part of a larger communications strategy
- How to use graphics to support the goals of marketing, merchandise, sales, communications and other departments to ultimately drive revenue
- What works to engage sports fans through different forms of media
- How the various parts of a professional sports organization work together and how the marketing and communications team support them
- What to do when things “go wrong” on social media and how to handle challenges including negative fan reaction
- Brand Management
- What happens behind the scenes on game night
- How communications channels including email, news releases, website, mobile work together
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.