We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time position in the Creative Services Department at Spurs Sports & Entertainment. We are looking for a highly motived individual to develop animations and motion graphics for all Spurs Sports & Entertainment franchises. The person selected will assist with a wide variety of visual projects. All candidates must submit a recent demo reel to be considered.
In every position, each employee is expected to: demonstrate alignment with SS&E’s Core values and mission, collaborate with internal/external Family members and demonstrate ongoing development.
- Help conceptualize and develop animations for all SS&E brands.
- Responsible for maintaining quality and consistency of all completed projects.
- Produce dynamic and energetic video board content, employing the use of video effects, compositing, typography, 3D animations, etc.
- Can work well with multiple departments and able take creative direction as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong composition, layout and animation skills.
- Preferred 3-5 years animation experience.
- Expert with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro & Cinema 4D.
- Must be able to work with all types of individuals and be able to adjust according to personalities.
- Windows and Mac knowledge.
- Great organizational skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Comfortable working on multiple projects with tight deadlines in a fast-pace team environment.
- The ability to manage time and work independently or with a team.
Is flexible with schedule; willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays, pending events schedule.
Please submit past and current work in either a PDF document or provide a link to your website. Online portfolio is strongly suggested.
*SS&E is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Nothing contained in this job description is intended to be a contract of employment, nor does any information contained herein represent a guarantee of employment for a specific duration. Your employment with SS&E is “at will”, which means that either you or SS&E may terminate the relationship at any time.