This position is responsible for further developing, maintaining, and increasing Season Ticket and Group Ticket Sales for the Austin Spurs with a strong focus on relationship sales and customer retention. This person must provide extensive customer service and continual development of relationships with customers, co-workers, and corporate sponsors. Base pay will be based on experience with target sales expectations and commission.
The incumbent in this position is expected to model the following practices on a daily basis: 1) Demonstrated alignment with the company's mission and core business values; 2) Collaboration with key internal/external resources and 3) Ongoing self development.
- Generate, Develop, and Maintain new and ongoing business and sales relationships.
- Implement and Demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and services best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, data capture and personal data base management.
- Develop and Attain personal strategies, procedures, and goals to increase sales for the Austin Spurs.
- Greet, Support, and Serve current and potential clients daily at on-site at off-site events
- Commit to on-going sales training and development of best sales practices.
- Participate, contribute to, and attend Sales Department meetings with relevant data, research, and accurate information.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent Job experience in the related field
- One year of sales, customer service, and retention experience
- Must be a self-starter and possess team building skills
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, some holidays, and event nights
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and support multiple high level positions
*SS&E is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Nothing contained in this job description is intended to be a contract of employment, nor does any information contained herein represent a guarantee of employment for a specific duration. Your employment with SS&E is “at will”, which means that either you or SS&E may terminate the relationship at any time.