Do you have a passion to help people develop and grow? An interest in being immersed in a values based organization? We are looking for a dynamic intern to apply their skills and passion through our Corporate University, Spurs Sports and Entertainment University (SSEU). SSEU provides opportunities for staff to create a common language, share tools, provide greater opportunities to grow personally and develop professionally, and prepare individuals for future leadership roles.
The incumbent in this position is expected to: 1) Demonstrate alignment with the SS&E’s Core Values and Mission; 2) Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members; and 3) Participate in ongoing Self Development.
- Assist with the day to day responsibilities which includes but not limited to: administrative tasks, setting up training room, assist with training activities, schedules, and instructors.
- Designs and develops instructional materials for SSEU.
- Assist with developing creative ideas to launch every semester in SSEU.
- Track and maintain course completions and analyze trends to identify popular courses.
- Teaches/co-facilitates entry level courses for staff as needed.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of adult learning, instructional design, and curriculum development techniques.
- Excellent communication and good presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Training and/or group facilitation skills preferred.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Experience in instructional/curricular design preferred.
- Must be able to work at least 29 hours a week, Monday through Friday.
*SS&E is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Nothing contained in this job description is intended to be a contract of employment, nor does any information contained herein represent a guarantee of employment for a specific duration. Your employment with SS&E is “at will”, which means that either you or SS&E may terminate the relationship at any time.