The Franchise Ticket Operations Representative (PT) will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service and support to internal and external parties at all Austin Spurs home game at the H-E-B Center. The qualified candidate will be a highly motivated individual with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once, a positive attitude, and will provide the highest level of customer satisfaction for our patrons and our Sales and Service Teams. The main job responsibilities include providing support to the Austin Spurs Sales Manager at all Austin Spurs home games using ticketing systems to service internal and external parties with any ticketing related tasks on all Austin Spurs home games. A commitment to work all 24 Austin Spurs games with the flexibility to work some daytime hours in the Austin Spurs office is required. This position requires the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
- Primary contact for all Austin Spurs ticket operations questions or functions on Austin Spurs game day, including printing tickets, processing payments, and answering/addressing questions that come up during the game.
- Work with Austin Spurs Sales Manager to provide all support for any ticket related functions.
- Work with H-E-B Center Box Office Manager and their staff on providing support for any ticket related functions for external customers.
- Consistently provide the highest level of customers service in line with company standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or above.
- Based in our around Austin, TX or Cedar Park, TX.
- Computer experience in Microsoft Office.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Previous ticketing experience is preferred especially with Archtics.
- Commitment to work all Austin Spurs regular season and playoffs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.