Silver & Black Give Back is seeking enthusiastic fundraising representatives who are looking to gain knowledge within the sports industry. MUST APPLY USING LINK BELOW. This position will start in August 2019 and continue through May 2020. You will be responsible for assisting in all Silver & Black Give Back fundraising efforts and primarily the 50/50 Raffle. The 50/50 Raffle is a fundraiser that takes place at all Spurs home games and select Rampage and San Antonio FC games. Fans purchase tickets to participate with one ticket drawn every game. The winner takes home 50% of the net earnings from that game and the other 50% benefits Silver & Black Give Back. You will have the opportunity to raise money for San Antonio youth, earn great rewards for exceptional performance and have the experience of working for a professional organization.
- Sell raffle tickets and/or merchandise to fans pre-game through the end of third quarter (basketball), the start of the 3rd period (hockey), or the 65th minute (soccer)
- Educate fans and spread awareness about the 50/50 program and merchandise fundraisers and how it contributes to Silver & Black Give Back
- Responsible for accurate cash count, money management and ticket distribution
- Understand the overall vision of Silver & Black Give Back
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
- Strong teamwork aptitude required.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- The ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift/push/pull 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have strong sales and communication skills
- Must be punctual, self-motivated, and fearless in approaching guests
- Must be committed to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Must wear designated uniform
- Must be at least 18 years old
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.