Summary: The Event Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the organization, execution and production elements of Sacramento Kings related events, both in-arena and at off-site locations.
Key Responsibility Areas (KRA’s):
- Assist in identifying the needs of internal clients as it relates to events.
- Co-manage and co-produce events that meet the needs of internal clients.
- Ensure that all necessary internal and external resources are procured to ensure production of successful events.
- Ensure that all required information is communicated to and between clients, internal Departments, and all internal/external resources.
- Maintain budget expectations as delivered by the producer.
- Maintain a vendor and facilities database with regular updates.
- Clarify event policies, SOPs and processes to all internal clients.
- Assist in continuous quality improvement (CQI) initiatives of the areas of their work.
- Be accountable for on time deliverables of expected projects and events.
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university in Stage Management, Production Management, Business Logistics or related field, or equivalent experience in special event planning/management.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent time-management, problem-prevention and problem-solving skills.
- Capable of working flexible hours such as nights, weekends, overtime, and on-call as needed.