Welcome to the NBA/WNBA/G League Team Jobs Web site where you can now be connected to all the hiring managers with NBA, WNBA, and G League teams! If you are interested in working for any of the NBA/WNBA/G League Teams, please scroll down and apply for a position. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities available within the following categories:
Digital Graphics Intern
Summary: The Sacramento Kings are seeking a Digital Graphics Coordinator who will be the point person for all Golden 1 Center displays, rotation scheduling, file specifications, and asset management. This position will support the Motion Graphic Designers in the implementation of a digital signage for the Kings and G1C events. Must have experience in a collaborative and project sharing environment and support the control room during live productions. Must be able to multi-task with proven ability to meet deadlines and remain calm in a fast-paced production environment. Must be a self-starter, great problem solver, organized, resourceful, attentive to detail, works well with others and constantly has an upbeat “can do” attitude. Basketball knowledge is a plus.
- Collaborate with Content, Marketing and Partnerships departments to successfully integrate graphics for games and events.
- Play a key role in the control room coordinating the digital signage and ensuring the correct graphics are loaded and scheduled for all displays.
- Traffic and screen content from Kings and arena partners to run during games and events.
- Assist in the development and creation of content for Kings games, G1C events, G-League, college/high school basketball games, corporate and special events.
- Maintain graphic schedule for all digital displays.
- Coordinate with control room staff to ensure graphic platforms are receiving the correct content
- Ability to troubleshoot data feeds when necessary.
- Perform game night and event duties along with other tasks to support the department as needed.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in technology and live event production
- Must have working knowledge of digital displays and artwork including proper resolution, color space and file format requirements
- Must have experience with Click Effects, Expression, Lyric, and IPTV
- Must have basic knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop and Excel
- Knowledge of video codecs and compressions
- Experience in a fast-paced live control room is necessary
- Knowledge of XML and NBA stats/scoring systems, such as DTVI is a plus
- Strong grasp of visual design
- Experience in animation, typography, color, composition a major plus
- Design portfolio with examples of work a plus
How did you hear about this job?
Why are you interested in this position?
Are you currently enrolled in a undergraduate or graduate program or recent graduated within 6 months?
Are you a local resident or able to relocate to the Sacramento area?