As employees of the Portland Trail Blazers at the Rose Quarter, we create extraordinary moments for our guests through the relentless pursuit of being the top destination for sports and entertainment in the Northwest.
We are seeking a Digital Innovation Manager to assist in the advancement of technology and help push our organization towards true digital innovation. The Digital Innovation Manager will leverage technology and implement mobile apps, VR and AR. This role will be tasked with implementing comprehensive strategies to increase engagement across our digital touchpoints. The Digital Innovation Manager will also be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining websites and email marketing across all verticals.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, creative individual with strong digital design skills and a passion for innovation! We’re seeking a team player that isn’t afraid of the evolving world of tech, but embraces change and will help position the organization as a leader in sports and entertainment.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing, designing and managing websites and pages for all organizational verticals
- Partnering with Director of Digital Innovation to iterate and advance innovation of all digital products including websites, mobile apps, VR, and AR.
- Functioning as the key liaison between the digital and analytics team and supporting lead generation and data acquisition.
- Proactively seeking out, vetting and implementing new technologies to innovate throughout the company.
- Partnering with Director of Content to continuously seek out new ways to improve social engagement and content ROI.
- Leading email design strategy and development for the organization.
- Working closely with NBA League digital staff to continuously improve the digital experience for Trail Blazers fans.
You are qualified if:
- You have a Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You are a leader in web design using HTML and CSS.
- You are an expert in Adobe CC.
- You are well-versed in online CMS - Wordpress and/or Drupal preferred.
- You are passionate about advancing innovation of all digital products including websites, mobile apps, VR, and AR.
- You have a good design eye - UI/UX is your expertise!
- You have experience designing and maintaining digital products and programs.
If you are a true digital innovator with a keen eye for design, then take the next step and apply for our Digital Innovation Manager role!
Final offers of employment will be contingent on a successful background check after a conditional offer is made.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to being champions of diversity in our organization and community.