Welcome to the NBA/WNBA/G League Team Jobs Web site where you can now be connected to all the hiring managers with NBA, WNBA, and G League teams! If you are interested in working for any of the NBA/WNBA/G League Teams, please scroll down and apply for a position. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities available within the following categories:
New Jersey Devils & Philadelphia 76ers Sales Academy
Note: this job is closed to new applications.
NEW JERSEY DEVILS & PHILADELPHIA 76ERS – TICKET SALES ACADEMY
Are you looking to jumpstart a career in sports ticket sales? The New Jersey Devils & Philadelphia 76ers Ticket Sales Academy is your chance to be discovered! This exclusive event will give you the opportunity to showcase your skills, personality, and passion in front of the Devils and Sixers ticket sales leadership team for a shot at a full-time position!
Our Sales Academy will offer the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with professional sport sales trainers to develop the skills necessary to launch a career in the revenue-generating side of the sports industry. The training program will be focused on giving you exposure to different styles and techniques so you can build a sales pitch in which you are confident in and is centered on your personality.
Please click here to apply for your chance to attend the Ticket Sales Academy!
Date: Saturday November 4th or 11th
Location: Camden, NJ (Nov 4) Newark, NJ (Nov 11)
- One-day sales combine for aspiring sports business professionals
- Sales training to include classroom style and interactive sessions
- Full-time job interview sessions throughout the combine with multiple members of the Devils & Sixers leadership team
- There is no cost to participate in the Ticket Sales Academy
- Aspiring sports business professionals looking to break into ticket sales in order to build a foundation for a long-term career in a revenue-generating position such as:
- Ticket Sales & Service
- Corporate Sponsorship Sales & Activation
- Premium Sales & Service
- Business Development
- Sales Leadership (Manager, Director, Vice President)
Sales Coaches/Hiring Managers
- Brian Norman - Vice President, Ticket Sales & Service
- Ben Cobleigh – Vice President, Ticket Sales
- Zack Robinson- Sr. Director, Ticket Sales & Service
- Eric Cole- Director, Ticket Sales
- Ted Glick – Sr. Manager, Ticket Sales
- Leo Cardenas- Sr. Manager, Sales
- Michael Drobnick– Manager, Inside Sales
- Evan Ostrosky – Manager, Inside Sales
- Applicants must complete the Ticket Sales Academy application located here by Wednesday, October 25th
- To be considered, all applicants must possess an undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university or must graduate by May 2018
- All applicants will be notified on the status of their selection to participate by October 30th. There is no registration fee to attend the event, but access to this event will be limited; therefore, an application does not guarantee your participation.
How did you hear about this job?