Welcome to the NBA/WNBA/G League Team Jobs Web site where you can now be connected to all the hiring managers with NBA, WNBA, and G League teams! If you are interested in working for any of the NBA/WNBA/G League Teams, please scroll down and apply for a position. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities available within the following categories:
Manager, Ticket Sales & Service
ABOUT HARRIS BLITZER SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT (HBSE):
Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware 87ers, the Binghamton Devils, the Sixers Innovation Lab Crafted by Kimball, and renowned esports franchise Team Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports. For more information, visit www.hbse.com.
- Recruit, interview, hire, train and develop sales Account Executives with the focus of generating, maintaining and increasing all ticket sales revenue.
- Support growth of new sales revenue within full season, partial plan, group sales, premium sales and membership services.
- Coordinate the renewal campaigns associated with yearly retention for full season members and group clients.
- Lead, motivate, develop, and retain ticket sales staff for future succession and opportunity within the organization.
- Monitor, manage and evaluate Account Executive staff performance on an ongoing basis; establish and communicate clear sales revenue and training goals and follow up with Account Executive staff with appropriate feedback and direction for development.
- Responsible for sales events & activations for new membership sales, group sales and renewals; timeline, e-marketing campaigns, in-game and external marketing integration, inventory management, and online activatiDevelop department business plan, training strategy, scripts, policies and procedures.
- Work with other managers to develop strategic call campaigns, new sales packages and opportunities for new sales.
- Develop and execute relationships with other departments including Creative, CRM, Game Operations, CRM, Community Development and the Arena.
- Resolve seating problems/concerns/issues related to new sales & 87ers memberships.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Must have at least 5+ years sales experience.
- Must have proven record of consistently achieving sales goals/targets.
- Must have sales and/or event planning experience.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in management; at least 2 years of experience managing multiple direct reports is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Business or Sport Management preferred.
- Proficiency in basic software programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Proficiency in Paciolan, DSA or similar ticketing software a plus.
- Must be organized, creative, enthusiastic, analytical and possess excellent interpersonal skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How did you hear about this job?