Welcome to the NBA/WNBA/G League Team Jobs Web site where you can now be connected to all the hiring managers with NBA, WNBA, and G League teams! If you are interested in working for any of the NBA/WNBA/G League Teams, please scroll down and apply for a position. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities available within the following categories:
Social Media Coordinator
Note: this job is closed to new applications.
- Support the success and growth of the Thunder’s social media across various platforms including accounts associated with the Thunder’s mascot, dance team and G League team
- Monitor current activity across all social platforms
- Stay up to speed on social media trends, current news and popular culture
- Build a strong familiarity with and understanding of Thunder culture and act both a brand ambassador and strategy specialist for entertainment groups such as the Thunder Girls, Rumble, Thunder Drummers, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with various departments to communicate, organize and execute strategies in a timely and well-thought out manner
- Liaise with the NBA, providing information about our social media approach and analytics
- Help identify new opportunities to leverage the Thunder brand to create effective, measurable outreach programs when it comes to social media
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality
- Other duties as assigned
- A real passion for social media and broad knowledge of platforms, trends, tools necessary to support a successful corporate social media strategy
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience plus a minimum of 1 year of professional experience in digital marketing and social media
- NBA or professional sports experience is beneficial but not a requirement
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Organized, with good time management and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Self-motivated and highly conscientious, able to work independently or collaboratively to meet organizational deadlines
- Adaptable, with the ability to change and juggle opposing demands in a dynamic work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication
- Good judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Highly proficient working with all platforms of social media, including analytics and monitoring
- Highly proficient in computer applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, Photoshop and other video editing and graphics tools
- A valid driver’s license and sound driving record are required as some local and regional travel will be required, occasionally including overnight trips
- Primary work location will be the Chesapeake Energy Arena in downtown Oklahoma City but out-of-office appointments and travel are expected as you engage with the community
- Willing and able to maintain a schedule that will include regular office hours as well as evenings, weekends and holidays for game nights and events
How did you hear about this job?