Are you looking for a dynamic, exciting career that is more than a typical 9-5? The LA Clippers may be the fit for you!
We are seeking driven, positive, and coachable individuals who are ready to learn, sell, and advance their careers. Our 9-month sales program prepares entry level reps for a sales career under the lights of professional sports. This program will allow top performing sales reps internal and external opportunities to advance their sports careers.
We are committed to building the LA Clippers into a hard-changing and fiercely competitive sports organization and business entity. Our front office’s focus centers on Steve’s vision, which is comprised of the following 6 objectives:
1. Win NBA Championships
2. Build Our Brand / Generate Profit
3. Make Staples Center Our Home Arena
4. Become A Beloved Community Partner
5. Drive Innovation
6. Work Every Day to Transform the LA Clippers Into A World-Class And Globally-Recognized Sports Organization.
All Inside Sales Executives have the opportunity to strengthen those objectives by selling MVP Memberships, mini plans, event suites, and groups. Revenue will be generated via phone, email, face-to-face presentations, arena tours, and out-of-office appointments. Day-to-day leadership and mentoring will be provided by the Inside Sales Manager. The position pays hourly wages + Commission and Bonus Opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities - Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Responsible for the sale of new full season tickets, partial season ticket plans, group tickets, premium seating, and single game event suites
· Minimum 100 outbound phone calls daily
· Expected to prospect and qualify all potential sales opportunities
· Maintain computerized records of all season ticket customers and prospects with our CRM system
· Provide excellent customer service and assist customer service efforts (mailing invoices, tickets, etc.)
· Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals
· Set appointments, show seats, give arena tours, and assist with Select-A-Seat events
· Game night duties as assigned (visit clients, works sales table, etc.)
· Attend weekly meetings and role-play sessions conducted by Manager
· Participate in sales driven arena events
· Variable length training program
· Other functions as assigned by Manager
Required Skills, Experience, and Abilities - (In order to succeed, you should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this job.)
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Sports Management, Marketing or related field preferred
· Ability to work as an excellent teammate
· Proficient in basic computer software programs
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
· Excellent customer relations skills with the ability to present sales material to potential clients
· Ability to attend all home games (evenings and weekend hours and possibly holidays)
· Open to learning and taking constructive criticism
· Desire to be a sales industry leader
Equal Opportunity Statement
The LA Clippers are an equal opportunity employer. It is the Clipper’s desire and intent that all employees enjoy a professional business working environment that is free from discrimination.