The Seattle Storm is a professional basketball franchise that is looking for motivated, energetic, and dedicated individuals to gain hands-on experience in professional sports as part of the Storm Group Sales Game Night Staff. Work closely with members of the Storm’s Sales Team to execute game night activation for groups. Most of our games are on evenings and weekends.
Responsibilities The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist ticket sales team in escorting groups, carrying out Fan Experiences, and other duties as assigned.
- Implement various game night functions in-arena, on-court, on concourse & for plaza activities.
- Represent the Storm brand. Always present yourself and Storm in a positive and appropriate way, particularly when at the arena, but in all encounters, remember that your words and behavior reflect on us.
- Communicate effectively with the team. This is critical. Keep us informed of issue that come up. Let us know when you have a problem so we can help you. We are a team and expect to work closely together.
- Show resourcefulness, creativity and problem solving skills. These are critical traits. We are always here to help but when you can resolve it on your own, you are demonstrating that you have what it takes to succeed in any environment.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to handle numerous tasks simultaneously and deliver an outstanding Game Day experience
- Creative focus when problem solving
- Positive attitude toward customers & colleagues
- Strong teamwork and relationship-building talents
- Ability to work nights/weekends/flexible schedule- MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ALL HOME STORM GAMES (Schedule here: http://storm.wnba.com/schedule/#?season=2018&seasontype=02)
- This is a part-time seasonal position starting in May and running through approximately mid-August. Preference will be given to candidates that can work through the end of the season.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.