As a member of the Ticket Sales and Service Team, the Account Executive, Ticket Sales is responsible for generating revenue by identifying business opportunities and selling Grizzlies and FedExForum ticket products. These products include season tickets, partial plans, premium seats, group and party suite sales. In this position success is enhanced through outbound phone efforts along with using other sales tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Microsoft CRM. Furthermore, the Account Executive, Ticket Sales will work in conjunction with the Ticket Services team to help service existing accounts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding all individual performance and developmental goals within specified time frames.
- Identify new business opportunities by establishing professional and person networks, proactively soliciting for and following up with sales leads while representing the Grizzlies at functions throughout the region.
- Build relationships with prospective customers via outbound telephone efforts and enhance those relationships through face to face appointments.
- Responsible for, but not limited to the sales of new full, partial and group ticket packages as well as single game suite rentals to both corporations and individuals.
- Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and service best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, and referral gathering.
- Develop new prospects and referral opportunities by working all games and select FedExForum events.
- Service, renew and grow existing season, partial and group ticket accounts.
- Update and maintain customer information and payments using Archtics and CRM.
- Actively participate in team member sales training and development opportunities.
- Contribute positively to sales team member culture through working relationships with all team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Experience & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sports Management, or related field preferred.
- At least one-year of successful sales experience with a professional sports team or other sales focused organization.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain strong organization and organizational skills.
- Strong communication, written and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, a team builder and a team player.
- An energetic, positive, and self-motivated person. Must be diplomatic, mature and professional.
- Must have a passion for the sports and entertainment industry.
- Must be open to learning throughout sales training process and a coachable team member to be eligible for career development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.