The Creative Services Intern will work within creative services to implement the vision of the Sky through the online assets of the Sky website, mobile app, social media, marketing materials and sponsorship and ticket sales support materials.
The Creative Services Intern will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist with creation of graphics to ensure daily maintenance of the Chicago Sky digital properties (web / mobile app)
- Assist in e-marketing campaigns and e-newsletters
- Design a broad range of marketing collateral to support all Sky business functions (ticket sales and sponsorship activation materials)
- Designing graphics and assisting in development and execution of campaigns for Sky social media properties
- Learn and assist Creative Services in developing & maintaining all online properties (website / mobile app)
- Design and build in-arena assets for the 2018 Sky season
- Design and create graphics for Sky events
- Assist with photo cataloging and archiving
- Other production related duties as needed
- Experience with Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficient with Wordpress
- Knowlegde of after effects desired
- Strong organization and time management skills
Candidates should be able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment with high attention to detail and quality. Experience and an interest in working in sports is required. Candidates should have high energy, a positive attitude and be committed to teamwork as well as self-motivated, with the ability to multi-task. This is a part-time unpaid internship and students should ideally be able to gain academic credit for their participation. Applicants must provide resume and link/samples of your portfolio.
The Chicago Sky office is located in Skokie, IL but will be moving to Chicago, IL in the Fall.
- Do you have access to a car?
"Next Step" Instructions