Assist with the day-to-day tasks regarding payables, receivables, and updating the vendor lists as appropriately. Provide account analysis and ad-hoc reports when requested.
Primary (Essential) Duties
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Key accounts receivable transactions
- Import and enter weekly Ticketmaster receivable wire
- Retain prior two months of electronically deposited checks
- Maintain filing of payables, receivables, and expense reports
- Assist with current and historic payment information, internally and externally
- Print and mail/distribute weekly account payable checks
- Submit weekly expense reports to payroll
- Create and mail Suns/Mercury sponsorship billings
- Manage spreadsheets and invoicing of Arena/Garage monthly parkers
- Maintain spreadsheets, create, and mail monthly recurring receivables invoices
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
- Advance Excel skills, Microsoft Office
- Great Plains experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent experience preferred
- 1-2 years of accounting experience
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Traditional business hours with occasional weekends, evenings, some holidays and some overtime to meet business needs
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is not an all-inclusive document. Additional duties, expectations, demands, etc. may be added or changed to this document on an as-needed basis in order to meet organizational needs.
The Phoenix Suns are an Equal Opportunity Employer