Welcome to the NBA/WNBA/G League Team Jobs Web site where you can now be connected to all the hiring managers with NBA, WNBA, and G League teams! If you are interested in working for any of the NBA/WNBA/G League Teams, please scroll down and apply for a position. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities available within the following categories:
Interactive Designer-Developer Associate
Note: this job is closed to new applications.
Position Summary/Objective: The individuals in this role will be a critical part of the marketing and communication team, supporting the organization through all web properties of Timberwolves.com and Lynxbasketball.com. Individuals in this role will assist from the site map and design phase all the way to the development stage as well as completing daily maintenance on the web properties for the organization.
- Maintain all web properties daily and assist in keeping content as up to date as possible.
- Create visual appeal for all social media outlets, as well as daily content.
- Develop new web properties essential to the needs of the organization from start to finish including the planning and processing stages.
- Work with all departments on digital presence, including support of Corporate Partnerships and Marketing efforts.
- Develop and research new strategies and technology to support web traffic and analytics.
- Execute marketing and sales strategies seamlessly through the web properties.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Computer skills required: experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) is preferred.
- Able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work well on a team and independently.
- Ability to manage specific processes and tasks in the department under supervision.
How did you hear about this job?
Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B visa status)?
Are you comfortable working for $9.50/hour?
Do you have at least two years of design and development experience?