Welcome to the NBA/WNBA/G League Team Jobs Web site where you can now be connected to all the hiring managers with NBA, WNBA, and G League teams! If you are interested in working for any of the NBA/WNBA/G League Teams, please scroll down and apply for a position. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities available within the following categories:
Account Service Executive
Note: this job is closed to new applications.
The Account Service Executive will report to the Service and Retention Manager and be responsible for maximizing revenue with a focused approach on growing and managing Bucks MVP accounts, prospecting new sales, and providing the highest level of customer service to our client base. Core to this role is the ability to grow and manage large numbers of accounts, build relationships and close business while maintaining an aggressive sales approach, all in coordination with the process and focus of the entire Bucks sales and service team. This role will be compensated for renewal, new plan, group and suite sales.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain full menu working knowledge of all season ticket plan (renewal and new), group and suite products to sell when applicable
- Manage renewal/sales process from start to finish – assess and qualify potential clients, create proposals, present solutions, close sales and fulfill all terms of sale
- Exceed sales and retention goals
- High Proficiency in both written and verbal communications (public speaking and presentation)
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Assertive, persistent and results-oriented approach
- Strong time-management organization and analytical skills
- Strong work ethic with high personal accountability, business ethics and morals
- Ability to be flexible, prioritize and manage multiple tasks/projects
- Able to work flexible hours based on changing priorities including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to coordinate multiple events and exceed customers’ expectations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge of Archtics ticketing software and Microsoft-based CRM platforms preferred
- Proven track record in sales/service experience in sales or related field
- Bilingual is preferred
How did you hear about this job?