Welcome to the NBA/WNBA/G League Team Jobs Web site where you can now be connected to all the hiring managers with NBA, WNBA, and G League teams! If you are interested in working for any of the NBA/WNBA/G League Teams, please scroll down and apply for a position. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities available within the following categories:
Full Stack .Net Developer
Note: this job is closed to new applications.
About Our Information Technology Team
We are a team of creative & collaborative thinkers whose reputation as innovators and industry experts is widely recognized. We are a highly motivated team of IT professionals who enjoy creating leading-edge business solutions for the Sports and Entertainment business. The Information Technology (IT) team's role is to enhance the organization's competitive edge by overseeing the integration of today's ever-changing technology into every aspect of the organization. This includes, but is not limited to, data networks, ticketing systems; retail and restaurant/food service point-of-sale systems and telecommunication system services for television and radio broadcasters, print media, photographers, promoters, ATM's, and cell phone communication sites.
The Enterprise Application Development team is tasked with designing and implementing cutting-edge solutions to improve and enhance our enterprise software. Our enterprise software is surprisingly complex, difficult to get right, and at the same time a lot of fun to work on. We hire people who are considered “Programmer”, “Software Engineer” and “Software Architect” at other companies. Titles are not as important to us as the quality of the people we work with and the opportunity to be productive. This is an exciting and challenging job position for a hardworking and creative professional with lots of exposure to new technologies and the freedom to think out of the box.
Required Technical Skills
· 5+ years of development experience and comprehensive knowledge of tools/technologies including C#, ASP.NET, MS SQL, MVC, SPA, Java Script, CSS, HTML5, & front-end frameworks like JQuery, Angular, etc.
· Thorough understanding of Object Oriented Programming principles
· Experience developing and consuming APIs (REST, SOAP)
· Familiarity with agile methodologies.
· Experience with Enterprise Architecture Patterns
· Experience with database design, development & administration experience using SQL Server 2008-2016
· Experience with multiple development processes like DDD and TDD
Desired Technical Skills
Although the following skills are not required, they are a big plus.
· Experience with MS CRM (plugins, workflows)
· Experience with building applications for MS Azure
· Experience with Cognitive Services and AI
· Outstanding analytical and interpersonal skills
· Detailed and quality oriented
· Can do attitude and collaborative orientation team player
· Curiosity and internal motivation to constantly improve their own skills and how we develop software
· Good communication skills (English)
Education & Experience
· BS Computer Science/MIS/CIS or equivalent experience developing enterprise software.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status entitled to protection under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws. EOE & DFWP
How did you hear about this job?