Welcome to the NBA/WNBA/G League Team Jobs Web site where you can now be connected to all the hiring managers with NBA, WNBA, and G League teams! If you are interested in working for any of the NBA/WNBA/G League Teams, please scroll down and apply for a position. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities available within the following categories:
- Assist Director, Advertising with setup and administration of paid social, paid search, display, online retargeting, TV, radio, and print campaigns.
- Traffic ad materials for approval.
- Acquire media kits and rate information from websites, radio, TV, billboards, and newspapers.
- Collect and file documents from publications, TV & radio stations, and event promoters.
- Review tear-sheets for correct ads per insertion orders and maintain files.
- Confirm that make-goods are successfully ran as agreed.
- Participate in marketing campaign ideation sessions as needed.
- Distribute print ad materials, flyers, posters, gift packages, etc.
Marketing Channel Data Gathering
- Collect reports from marketing channel partners on campaign performance.
- Perform data entry and ensure data is correctly formatted and reflected in Excel or Google Sheets for marketing channels without automation. This includes TV, radio, print, email, mobile app downloads, text message ticketing, banner ads, etc.
- Ensure spreadsheets are updated prior to the weekly deadline for ingestion into our reporting system.
- Work with Marketing Strategy Analyst as necessary on data gathering initiatives.
- Assist with ongoing market research initiatives and data collection/entry.
- Assist with updating online ad reporting.
- Code and screen invoices against traffic instructions and insertion orders.
- Circulate invoices for approval.
- Research statements and follow-up with Finance regarding payment as needed
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree from an accredited college or university in Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum one year related work experience.
- Must be focused, extremely detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and complete on-time is critical.
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information and learn new skills is critical.
- Excellent computer skills including MSExcel, MSWord, & MSOffice.
- Must be a team player with a strong customer service focus.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends as required.
- Previous experience with data gathering is a plus.
- Experience working with Scarborough Research data a bonus.
- Knowledge and passion of NBA Basketball.
How did you hear about this job?
Why are you interested in this opportunity?
Do you have one year of related work experience?
What is your highest level of education completed?
What is your current salary?
What are your salary requirements?