Welcome to the NBA/WNBA/G League Team Jobs Web site where you can now be connected to all the hiring managers with NBA, WNBA, and G League teams! If you are interested in working for any of the NBA/WNBA/G League Teams, please scroll down and apply for a position. Please fill out your profile as completely as possible.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS -- Opportunities available within the following categories:
Director, Ticket Sales & Service
The Director, Ticket Sales & Service works closely with the Vice President, Sales & Service, Director of Premium Sales and Manager of Group Sales to develop strategic sales and marketing plans for the department to achieve targeted sales levels. This position will oversee the administration and implementation of all new sales strategies, initiatives and programs for partial and full season ticketing products as well developing and implementing a retention plan for season ticket holders. The Director will directly supervise, motivate and coach the ticket sales and client service account executives to achieve sales goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Strategic Planning & Implementation
- Works closely with the Vice President to develop strategic sales and marketing plans to achieve targeted sales and renewal levels.
- Continue to improve and implement MVP Loyalty Program to increase renewal rate
- Oversee the administration and implementation of all sales strategies, initiatives, programs and tracking systems.
- Assist in the development of department group and premium sales strategies.
- Assist in the development of non-grizzlies event sales strategy
- Create and cultivate a culture of accountability
Staff Management & Development
- Manage, coach, and motivate ticket sales account executives.
- Create ongoing training program for account executives
- Facilitate and lead discussions during regular sales meetings.
- Manage and develop co-operative and strong working relationships with other departments including marketing, corporate partnerships and community investment.
Sales & Marketing
- Leads, through personal sales and managing activities of staff.
- Assists in areas relating to product enhancement and development.
- Work with marketing department to create integrated sales and marketing campaigns for renewals, season ticket and partial plan sales.
- Directs the development of sales and promotional materials in support of outside sales initiatives.
- Work with CRM manager to implement on going CRM training/implementation
- Other related duties as required.
Skills, Experience & Abilities
- A minimum of three years managerial experience with proven ability to lead, coach, mentor and motivate a sales team.
- A minimum of five years sales experience, with two - three years sports industry experience.
- 4 year college degree.
- Ability to develop and implement strategic, operational, and tactical business and marketing plans.
- A sound business understanding with previous budgeting, forecasting, and planning experience.
- A strong understanding of the professional sports business, including the products, service expectations, importance of media and community relations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills. Must be a team builder and team player. Must have the ability to relate professionally to all levels of staff, management, clientele, suppliers, and media.
- Strong planning, organizational and administrative skills.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, as required.
Why are you interested in this opportunity?
How many years of relevant experience do you possess?
How did you hear about this job?
What is your highest level of education completed?
What is your current salary?
What are your salary requirements?